Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Moment

Oh my... This has been a damn crazy week… It has so far been a week that a lot of my feelings were mixed inside and stuff which happen so suddenly.

One good example is today when I just reach home an hour ago… haiz this week involves a lot of feelings. Sometimes I wonder if I am still sane or not (perhaps that’s why I signed up for IMH… haha) ... I really wonder…

Talking about enrichment week, quite sad cos I did not got much of what I had wanted to do. Hope it will be an interesting period. Haiz… I will enjoy and make the most out of whatever I have.

Then the decision which I wanted to make last year finally went through on the 22/2/06 at 6pm… I really do not know whether it is a relief or was I sad about it. Seriously la, I was am really gonna miss mr neo… from a civics tutor, to being his civics rep, I cant say life around him is boring at all. Sometimes I wonder if I stayed on is because of him… who knows man…

The thing was over in just 2 minutes, all the way from sitting in mr yeo’s office, to writing my name in his exercise book, to point when he passed me the green and pink slips of paper… just 2 mintues stuff took me months to make a decision.

The funniest thing happened when I decided to speak to my new teacher. He got the puzzled look on his face when he was walking out of the staff-room, an expression which seem to say am I suppose to know this guy. HAHA… it turned out that he don’t have extra book and he was definitely nice about the part when I cant do his tutorial by the next day. Oh well hope I will enjoy his lessons. But one thing for sure, he will not be able to replace mr neo in my heart… haiz…

So to my beautiful life in the unpredictable world, nobody can truly foresee the future, much less than knowing what is about to happen, Cheers!!!


陳湧翹